Pero tú, oh YHWH, eres escudo alrededor de mí; eres mi gloria y el que levanta mi cabeza. sa

Monday, August 17, 2015

Miracle Maker


We all have areas in our lives that only the Father can heal.  Most all of us have some situation that calls for a divine intervention and healing by the hand of the Miracle Maker.  No matter the smile one might wear, and no matter how well put together a person may appear, there is some need, some where that will only be met by Him.
Sometimes it takes a stirring of the waters to put me in a place where the Father can do His work without my constant interference.  It is then and it is there that I recognize that only He can fix things right and fix things wholly.

“I'm waiting here for my life to change,
When the waters stir You can rearrange me.
Just one touch is all I need, I've nothing much but the wounds I feel,
I've come to find the hand of the miracle man.”



Sometimes all I have to offer are the wounds and the hurts that life seems to love to dole out, yet I come knowing He is all I need. It is His touch on any situation that brings healing and restoration.  It is a place of humble humility, recognizing He is the only source of hope and healing. To know that access to the very throne room is mine, is overwhelming.
I found myself watching the rains fall on the water at the lake today and I thought how His healing rain falls on my soul. It moves things around, rearranging, flooding and bringing life giving water to areas that are starved for the oxygen of His spirit.  And that’s when the healing begins, when He takes control. I go from looking for the hand of the Miracle Man to standing with the faith of my Miracle Maker…


The Miracle Maker
I'm waiting here for my life to change,
When the waters stir You can rearrange me.
Just one touch is all I need,
I've nothing much but the wounds I feel,
I've come to find the hand of the miracle man.

Holy, You are holy,
Who was and is and is to come.
Holy, You are holy,
Saviour, healer,
I'm standing at the feet of the miracle maker.

I'm holding on, with Your life in mine,
Living water's come,
And You've rearranged me.

You are holy, You are holy,
Who was and is and is to come.
Holy, You are holy,
Saviour, healer,
I'm staring in the face of the miracle maker.

Holy, You are holy,
Who was and is and is to come.
Jesus, precious Jesus,
Thank you, Saviour,
I'm walking in the shoes of my miracle maker.

Holy, You are holy,
Who was and is and is to come.
Jesus, precious Jesus,
Thank you, Saviour,

I'm standing with the faith of a miracle maker.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd7TtJiuNqE

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love the imagery your words inspire...when He calls us out to those deeper waters, we can rest assured that it is always for our good and His glory...

Always overwhelmed by His presence and grace....